Important COVID-19 Updates
Date Posted: April 21, 2021
By Rick St.Pierre
As we continue to monitor the situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada, we wanted to take a moment to assure you, our customers, about the increased health and safety measures being put in place at Great Life Fitness. The health of our staff and customers is of our utmost concern and we continue to take appropriate steps to mitigate exposure through our retail stores and through our service and delivery staff.
An Update to our Return Policy
Due to the effects of COVID-19, and to protect our valued customers and employees, we will not be accepting returns on open box or used products purchased from March 17th, 2020 onward and will not be accepting trade-ins on fitness equipment until further notice. Thank you for understanding.
GREAT LIFE FITNESS SAFETY PLAN
A Message from management
To Our Valued Customers,
We continue to monitor the local health authority recommendations regarding closures, and if there are changes, we will note them immediately on our greatlifefitness.com web page as well as on our Google business listing page.
Here are some of the measures being put in place at our retail location:
- Employees who can work from home are being encouraged to do so, to mitigate any chance of exposure.
- Employees are being reminded about proper hygiene and hand sanitizer is being made readily available in store.
- We will be contacting our cleaners to ensure extra steps are taken to ensure stores are properly cleaned and disinfected.
- Our service and delivery teams are being extra vigilant in hand washing and using hand sanitizer when they have direct contact with customers at their homes or business.
- Demo equipment in our showrooms is being cleaned after any use by staff or customers.
We know that the situation is changing rapidly and we wish to be as accommodating as possible to customers. If you wish to postpone or reschedule any service call or delivery of equipment, please call the local store you purchased from and they will be happy to help. Service calls can be rebooked with no penalty.
We do not expect our e-commerce business to be affected and we are still fulfilling orders. You may see a possible slow down in freight times based on courier availability (which at this time is still at full capacity.) If for some reason you do need to cancel an e-commerce order and you haven't received notification yet that the product has shipped, please call us at #604-587-5200.
In case you don't feel like coming into the store, as always, feel free to pick up the phone and give us a call or send us an email.
We'd like to remind you that some of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of disease are:
- Washing your hands regularly. Wash your hands after using the restroom, touching your face, eating, drinking, coughing, or sneezing, and at regular intervals throughout the day. Use warm soapy water and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, or the time it takes to sing “Happy Birthday” twice. Alternatively, alcohol-based hand sanitizer is effective.
- Following proper cough and sneeze hygiene. Cover your nose or mouth with a tissue or your elbow - not your hand - and discard the tissue immediately after.
- Staying at home if you are sick.
If you desire additional information pertaining to Novel Coronavirus - COVID-19 – the following websites are good sources to use.
- Public Health Agency of Canada https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- World Health Organization https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
As always, we are here to support you on your health and fitness journey and wish you all health and wellness in the days to come.
Great Life Fitness